Standing Headroom (Dinette)

Sixxeruk

Visit site
Hello, I am looking to change my boat from a rag top to a small/med Flybridge, been looking at a few, Sealine 310, Bayliner 2858, this kind of boat, I am 6’2” and the Sealine a had really low ceiling, Bayliner was a bit better, can any one advise on a boat of this type with reasonable headroom, did the Sealine 320/330 have better headroom, what are the Rodman 900’s like, my budget is £50k ( sub preferably).
Regards
Nick.

stelican

Visit site
Hello, I am looking to change my boat from a rag top to a small/med Flybridge, been looking at a few, Sealine 310, Bayliner 2858, this kind of boat, I am 6’2” and the Sealine a had really low ceiling, Bayliner was a bit better, can any one advise on a boat of this type with reasonable headroom, did the Sealine 320/330 have better headroom, what are the Rodman 900’s like, my budget is £50k ( sub preferably).
Regards
Nick.
How about a Fairline Corniche 31ft

Sixxeruk

Visit site
Yes, the Fairline is on my look list, but haven’t been to see one yet, hoping someone on here can tell me of something with a decent standing headroom in the Dinette area, saving me having to physically go and find out👍👍

oldgit

Visit site
Along with the Corniche............... Princess 35 in the same price bracket, both well built, stable solid seaworthy vessels powered by simple to maintain and sensible shaft drive diesels.
Mebbe not the latest in flashy whizzy designs but also not boats that will still rocking from side to side 5 mins after you climb aboard.
The above two are in totally different league from those you mentioned in your OP.
Just a case of finding a decent much loved example.
Friend has two Rodmans, a 41 and a 700 both appear to be well thought out boats.

Last edited:

oldgit

Visit site
Ahem, the P35 is a more spacious boat if possibly a tad slower.
Got to be on shafts and try to avoid the 165HP version.
The P330 might also be worth a look.
Some boats still have daft COVID price tags attached.
Pre COVID £37- 40K could have bought you a nice 330, couple on the market today for £55K.🤔

Sixxeruk

Visit site
Ahem, the P35 is a more spacious boat if possibly a tad slower.
Got to be on shafts and try to avoid the 165HP version.
The P330 might also be worth a look.
Some boats still have daft COVID price tags attached.
Pre COVID £37- 40K could have bought you a nice 330, couple on the market today for £55K.🤔
I’ll look out for those, and don’t I know it £££££££££’s