St Kats visitors.....

dog

Visit site
I was wandering through St Kats earlier today (when should have been working!) and saw three boats looking very similar in style (albeit a bit smaller) to the Nordhavn as featured in MBM recently. I noticed one was registered in Tampa Florida- anyone else know what type of boat they are and if they came by sea?

They are worth a look if you are in the area, very pretty boats and also look like serious bits of machinery too!!

D

Deleted User YDKXO

I suspect they might indeed be Nordhavns as there must be quite a few still on this side of the pond after the Atlantic Rally
Very serious boats indeed. Not many mobos of this sort of size capable of Atlantic crossing

dog

Visit site
Thanks for that Mike, just been on the site and they are definately Nordhavns as I recognise them in some of the photes. Nice to see them up close like that and interesting to see them in action too- not ure if Id fancy some of the seas shown in the piccies!!

Renegade_Master

Visit site
Yup and that fab piccie of them by the rock was taken from the flybridge of my boat. I wasnt the photographer mind /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif