Square rigged dogs

dylanwinter

www.keepturningleft.co.uk
post-105471-0-86565400-1444655915.jpg

johnalison

Visit site
Disgraceful. Union Jack for goodness' sake. Can't you set an example here? (Excluding the US flag on the other).

D

Deleted member 36384

Left side dog looks humiliated, while right side dog is having fun.

2legged

Visit site
It's bad enough fitting a square rig, but a square rig with plastic masts and plastic sails? Tacky! Real square rigs use wooden, spars, canvas sails, and hemp ropes.

The dogs may sue whoever humiliate them in this way ;)

prv

Visit site
People making silly costumes for their dogs is one thing, but am I right in thinking that those are factory-produced? So someone somewhere thinks there's enough of a market for square-rigged dogs to be worth tooling up and importing a container-load from China. Wow.

Pete

richardsn9

Visit site
Could be the (US) dog on the left has just sussed the plan to re-enact the Battle of Chesapeake Bay 1812. HMS Shannon on the right seems well up for it.

doug748

Visit site
People making silly costumes for their dogs is one thing, but am I right in thinking that those are factory-produced? So someone somewhere thinks there's enough of a market for square-rigged dogs to be worth tooling up and importing a container-load from China. Wow.
Pete

Just to illustrate that I am at a loose end this morning, I Googlised Dog Costumes. There seems to be quite a thriving business. Here is Madonna:

productimage

I'm saying nowt.