Southampton Boat Show - empty?

swansail

Visit site
I just looked at the Southampton Boat Show website - with just over a month to go the list of exhibitors is very sparse - hardly any of the usual equipment sellers seem to be exhibiting. Maybe the show website is in need of updating? Anybody know any different? Thanks

Chiara’s slave

Visit site
Itks a bit of a problem for the gear sellers. It costs them a lot to be there, and most of their stuff isn’t that touchy feely. The show is ok for looking at new boats these days, you certainly can’t realistically shop for those online.

Sandy

duckduckgo.com
I just looked at the Southampton Boat Show website - with just over a month to go the list of exhibitors is very sparse - hardly any of the usual equipment sellers seem to be exhibiting. Maybe the show website is in need of updating? Anybody know any different? Thanks
I visited the Southampton Boat Show for the very last time in 2023. Not only were the number of stall holders well down on previous visits, but the size of stalls had shrunk to about a quarter of what I had seen before and I gave up trying to find anybody technical.

I now work with a few local suppliers who provide amazing service.

dunedin

Visit site
Yes exactly where I am looking - my interest is in the equipment as refitting - if the listings are accurate very few of the usual kit sellers are there (cookers/generators/refridgeration/rigging etc)
That surprises me. But Who are you expecting to be attending? Generally generators, rigging etc are on the stands of their agents / installers, not the manufacturer.