Someone wants my mooring!!!

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Email received today
Hello

Thanks for the mail,

Am very much okay with details of the River Exe 48' mooring your listed online and present condition of the River Exe 48' mooring,i will be offering you £1200 for the River Exe 48' mooring.

My self and my wife will take care of the shipment we had already consult a private shipping agent who's going to handle it professionally for us both the shipping cost and other necessary activities concerning the shipment of the River Exe 48' mooring.

The private shipping agent will come to your location and pick up the River Exe 48' mooring after i have made payment to you via wire transfer but the shipping agent insisted to be paid for the shipping of the River Exe 48' mooring by western union money transfer but have told him that i will add the shipping fee to your money and after you receive the payment by wire transfer then you then forward the money to the shipping agent to come for the pick up of the River Exe 48' mooring in your location.

I will be add an extra of £750.00 for shipping fee to the River Exe 48' mooring price £1200.

Kindly send me the requested information below so that i can transfer the funds to your account.

Account Holder:
Account Number:
sort code:
Bank Name:

If you don't wish to be paid via bank wire transfer i can also pay you using my paypal account,kindly send me paypal money request to my paypal email: neversatnever12@gmail.com which includes the River Exe 48' mooring price and the shipping fee.

I will really appreciates your assistance.

These scammers want to buy everything, love to see them ship the mooring back to Nigeria!

oldgit

Visit site
[These scammers want to buy everything, love to see them ship the mooring back to Nigeria!

Have you actually worked out yet how to ship 5,000,000 buckets of water to Nigeria.
Bit expensive by air,cheapest by..........water ?