SOL Leg 6

Dipper

Visit site
Well, now sat back relaxing and watching the action (don't mention SOL 5 :rolleyes:)

Dipper; provisioning is everything

All my provisions are still aboard my SOL 5 boat and that is still at sea. I had to borrow this one at short notice and there was only half a pack of Hobnobs on board.

sereda

Visit site
There you go,,, sound advice there, :p

I go to the pub and now see what happens! in front in name only.

Well quite honestly I am disgusted. With the outcome of the whole series at stake (I had to beat trev by 2 places) you go to the pub !!!!!!!. You've let the borough of Pendle down. I was relying on you, now I've had to cancel the public holiday, town hall reception, open top bus etc. I hope the pint or two you had was worth it.
Oh well as someone posted on SOL only 231 days until the VOR

Its been great fun and well done everyone, we can all sleep easy now and I am sure SWMBO's and GF's will be relieved.

Again congratulations Trev and to Andrew well done on 3rd it was fun watching you and Trev cross paths every couple of hours.

trevorr

Visit site
Cheers Guys.

I'll post the overall results over the weekend when the rest of you have finished.

Excellent scrap to the finish with Pendle.

Out

trev

Alistairr

Visit site
Well done Lopud, Trev and Pendle. But Leg5 was the best!!! :D :D

So what happens now?

I for one am going to continue with the smaller races, anyone else going to do them, and we can have a wee tussle or 2???

Cheers
Al.

Dipper

Visit site

So what happens now?

I for one am going to continue with the smaller races, anyone else going to do them, and we can have a wee tussle or 2???

Cheers
Al.

I'm off down to the club. I was press ganged to be part of the four man team responsible for craning boats in and out. Ten masts to put up this morning then 60 boats to launch from tomorrow over 3 days. We will only have about 1.9m max water at high tide so it will get very interesting.

sarabande

Visit site
guess who fell asleep and is now overstanding the mark.... Grrr.

Not a good Leg at all.:mad:

Blame lambing time.:)

Spyro

Visit site

So what happens now?

Cheers
Al.

Think I'm going to retire from online sailing.

pendlecats

Visit site
It's fun during the quiet time.

Still finishing leg 5 :eek:
hope to be doing some actual sailing soon, though may do a couple of short races.

Thanks for brightening up the last few weeks. :)

TrevB

Visit site
TrevB is having a beach BBQ ,, oops!

Bugger :(

Real life took over just after the start and I had other things to deal with. By the time I got back to SOL it was too late to do anything. Oh well, it's been an enjoyable series...looking forward to the next one :)

Well done Trev!