Smart pilot issue

Mccraci

Visit site
I have a smart pilot st6001 it has recently developed an issue.
When I select a waypoint and ask the the smart pilot to track to it. The message it returns is no data, has anyone seen this before.
The GPS is a Garmin echomap 95sv. All the other functionally appears to be working fine.

jfm

Visit site
The manual for the Garmin is online . Simply check that the nmea0183 in/outs on the autopilot (showing on the photo in your other thread) are properly connected to the nmea0183 out/ins on the Garmin.

We have been here before...😵‍💫

Mccraci

Visit site
Thanks for the pointers I'll take a look.
Point of issue we haven't been here before, the last issue I posted was about orientation and that was resolved to the good.
This is a new issue that only appeared after the orientation issue was resolved. This always worked in the past. I questioned the wiring after the orientation query when I discovered that tacking no longer worked, without finding a resolve.
I posted a photo that shows the autopilot computer.
4 wires, 2 in and 2 out.
The GPS has also 4 wires coming from the lead.
1 Red power in.
1 Black negative
1 Blue data out
1 Brown data in.
The orientation issue seen the 2 wires out from the computer connected to the the Brown and the black from the GPS. The Blue connected to the Red going to the computer and finally the Red to the GPS connected to a live feed in.
I will check the manuals to be sure,
Thanks again