Small Inflatable

hlb

RIP
Visit site
I was looking at a very nice 2'3m Compass dinghy the other day in a shop in Falmouth. (Not the same compass as the chandlery) About £400 and odd quid I think, much cheaper than all the rest and supposed to be as good as most, according to the sales bod.

No one can force me to come here-----------
----- I'm a Volunteer!!!

Haydn

cfrew

Visit site
check out
Avon Inflatables website
www.avoninflatables.co.uk/page/fd_lei
-the Avon Rover series is popular with the models 250, 280 or 310 (- solid transom and roll-away floor)
prices starting at about £950

OR

Check out Zodiac's website www.zodiac.com
the Cadet - Fastroller series with prices starting at £740

Both of these companies will be present at the Southampton Boat Show this year

If your budget is not up to much, you could probably pick up a small secondhand inflatable for about £200-£300.
You could do a search in the ybw.com Marine Directory for inflatable dealers.

hope this helps

Chris771

Ormskirk UK, Cabinda, Gabon or Paphos, Cyprus
Visit site
I like my Lodestar230. Bought it at the So'ton Boatshow 2 years ago. Looked at all the ones on show and it was the Lodestar which seemed to give the most features for the money, including inflatable floor. Folds up very small and weighs only 24kgs in bag with pump.

Henry Werkhoven is a nice man and very helpful, still nice even if you do not buy one of his dinghies and is normally at both boatshows each year.

Look at www.Lodestar.nl looks as though the site has not been updated for a while, but the range is displayed. Better to phone Henry on his mobile as he is a bit slow on replying to emails, possibly a slight technophobe.

Chris

www.impact-computers.net/boat/cruiser.htm

Rob_Webb

Visit site
XM 2.3 with wooden transom; with wooden slatted floor approx £350, with inflatable floor about £100 more I think. I like mine.

Rob

stuartw

Visit site
I have a Quicksilver 2.3m, with slatted wooden floor, which personally I prefer, particularly when getting in & out.
The good news is, that it is for sale, in fact just about to put it on the 'For sale' forum.

It comes in a bag, which is 1000 x 500 x 500mm aprox, weighs 29.5 kg, C/W with oars, pump, repair kit etc. Built in transom for outboard (5HP). It is 6 yrs old and hardly used.

If you are interested, it is £200, and I am in the Reading area, although I can take to Porstmouth area.
rgds
Stuart