Skipper needed to move boat from Oban area to the Clyde

PaulGS

Visit site
I'm a novice sailor (done CC course fwiw) who needs experienced help to move a 27' boat from nr. Oban to Holy Loch. I'd like the boat sailed with me aboard - I'll cover all expenses plus an agreed fee. Unfortunately my funds don't allow for a professional delivery service - so I'm looking really for someone happy to earn a little money on a (hopefully) enjoyable short jaunt.

Mike1208

Visit site
I'm a novice sailor (done CC course fwiw) who needs experienced help to move a 27' boat from nr. Oban to Holy Loch. I'd like the boat sailed with me aboard - I'll cover all expenses plus an agreed fee. Unfortunately my funds don't allow for a professional delivery service - so I'm looking really for someone happy to earn a little money on a (hopefully) enjoyable short jaunt.
Hi Paul, I have loads of experience sailing around these waters from Racing to Cruising. Multiple trips from Inverkip to Tobermory and beyond and back to the clyde ether through the Canal or round Mull. Would be available in July if you are still looking for help. Thanks Michael 07972214014