Skipper / Crew wanted - Southampton to Cardiff

sailormandan

Visit site
Hi all. Long time reader of the forum, and soon to be yacht owner here! Having sailed for most of my adult life on other peoples boats, and racked up about 1k miles, I've finally decided to take the plunge to purchase a yacht. It's a 1977 Dolphin 31. I've read on a few threads here it's a good idea to post to see if anyone would fancy taking a trip with me, so here goes!

Looking to move the yacht from Southampton to Cardiff in the next couple of weeks / month. Considering doing the journey in one go (conditions permitting) or with a couple of stops. Can go into more detail if you're interested. Currently studying for coastal skipper, have several other quals that I can discuss with you.

Send me a message if so, and feel free to give any navigational pointers of note, or info on the dolphin!

Cheers,

Dan

kernowd

Visit site
Hi all. Long time reader of the forum, and soon to be yacht owner here! Having sailed for most of my adult life on other peoples boats, and racked up about 1k miles, I've finally decided to take the plunge to purchase a yacht. It's a 1977 Dolphin 31. I've read on a few threads here it's a good idea to post to see if anyone would fancy taking a trip with me, so here goes!

Looking to move the yacht from Southampton to Cardiff in the next couple of weeks / month. Considering doing the journey in one go (conditions permitting) or with a couple of stops. Can go into more detail if you're interested. Currently studying for coastal skipper, have several other quals that I can discuss with you.

Send me a message if so, and feel free to give any navigational pointers of note, or info on the dolphin!

Cheers,

Dan
Hi Dan
Welcome to Dolphin 31 ownership!
Here’s a link to the group we have set up for the class.
Search ‘Dolphin 31’ on Facebook
Bei Facebook anmelden