Sinking feeling

Renegade_Master

Visit site
Gosh its only just over a day without a boat to go to/forums/images/icons/frown.gifDont know what to do with myself. I know go and buy the F36 tomorrow then plan next trip.... sorted. Better now/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.suncoastmarine.co.uk>Sun Coast Sea School & Charter</A>

oldgit

Visit site
Clive when are you up and running.Will be visting area during early May with Mrs OG.Would very much like to visit for beer and part 101 rules n regs on in depth discussions on denier strengths and keeping the bright whiteness.There is no escape./forums/images/icons/cool.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>Oooh look its still not dark and its nearly 5pm

Nick2

Visit site
Last year I was without a boat for a whole six weeks and it was terrible. Joanne said that I was more unbarable than usual to live with so sent me off lurking around marinas and chandleries and I spent hours searching the web etc - all depressing until the wonderful day when the money transferred and the boat was mine.

It was a wet Friday in November but still the best day of the year for me.

Nick

<hr width=100% size=1>Just can't understand why I'm not allowed to bring my new dinghy into the house.....

Renegade_Master

Visit site
Me thinks your going about it the wrong way Fred, dont you realise I'm nearly an ex Broom owner so no more nets/forums/images/icons/frown.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.suncoastmarine.co.uk>Sun Coast Sea School & Charter</A>

oldgit

Visit site
I shall purchase a small swatch of aformentioned material,get HLB to embroider? it with MoBo chat mouse and run it up my pole/forums/images/icons/cool.gif in fond memory/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

oldgit

Visit site
only if its very very dark and no one can see me./forums/images/icons/blush.gif