Silly question ............. point raised by Jimbuoy ...

G

It's possible that I and Jim may bring a garden pergola ... the cheapo B&Q type ... just incase it rains etc.

OR

We consider an alternative to the BBQ - eg Yarmouth Sailing Club just past the bridge ...

Any thoughts ??

Stemar

Visit site
If there are only a few of us, we could fit under the pergola, so it'd be fine. But there are too many of us, it'd be a shame for everyone to have to grab their grub and run back to their boats. In that case, I'd vote for YSC. More sociable, IMHO.

Sans Bateau

Visit site
Nigel the sailing club just over the bridge is very friendly. We have gone there for ETAP rallies, they have a gas BBQ. Inside is a bar (not that anyone would be interested in that), with tables to eat on.

I think if you work on the basis that it will be p*****g down, booking the sailing club will avoid any dissapointment. We can still BBQ outside under your burgler, then take the food inside to eat. Or in the unlikely event its blazing hot, eat outside.

G

OK ... will look into once I get to office

Have to go talk to clients tmrw ... they always get in the bloody way of a good thing !!

Will discuss with SC and sort out ... I'm hoping for excellent weather .... so all pray for rain and it'll be glorious blue skies and sunshine ...

G

We are talking to them today ...

You are ... aren't you Jim ???