Shadenfreude.

Tomahawk

Visit site
It was with a certain amount of pleasure we saw the marine plod RIB towing two jet skis onto the hammerhead at B,sea yesterday.

Rumour says they were eached fined £600?

Cobra

Visit site
Rumour says they were each fined £600?
I would hazard a guess that as being speculation following similar fines that were handed out on the Colne. But, they still will have their day in court and no doubt will plead that they come from broken families and this is their one release from the day to day drudgery of life living in the inner city and were we really doing that speed officer...slap on the wrist and a £20 fine will be the likely outcome this early in the season...mores the pity!

johnalison

Visit site
We watched someone who was a known miscreant being arrested at Brightlingsea a couple of years ago. I think we heard from Bernie that he was dealt with quite severely, which gives me some hope.

UncleAlbert

Visit site
The Blackwater would have been a happy hunting ground over the Easter weekend, There were certainly sufficient 'hoons' around that would have more than covered either the water bailiffs overtime or Essex Polices' repayments for the hardware. Oh well I suppose the latter could have been in London un=glueing people.

Unc