sequel to "Best edible Fish in the Canaries"

anniebray

Visit site
sequel to \"Best edible Fish in the Canaries\"

Found & tried Lubina & Dorada very good !
Found my best fish restaurant yet , owned & run by The Fishermans Co-op in Arguineguin (Cofradia de Pescadores de Arguineguin). Was there last Sun afternoon jostling with mostly local folk to get a table ! Its decor was transport cafe style but guaranteed fresh fish & reasonable prices. Follow directions for "Puerto" & it adjoins the fish warehouse.
And finally I had the good fortune to meet "Conachair" at the moment when he was lifting out in Puerto Mogan. You should expect to hear that he has set off for the West Indies very soon. Good sailing Paddy and please keep your log updated so we can follow you !

Conachair

Visit site
Re: sequel to \"Best edible Fish in the Canaries\"

Cheers Richard. Back in and round corner in Puerto Rico, though more full english breakfast here than is comfortable, Arguineguin friday for some fresh fruit n veg an fish in the Cofradia then offski. Finally. Honest. Am I the only one that finds the first 50 feet are the hardest part of any long passage?

nickrj

www.bigoceans.com
Re: sequel to \"Best edible Fish in the Canaries\"

Yes, the first 50ft are hard, and the last 50ft are also hard, because you finally realise what you've just done /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif