satellite phone components

krustyrigger

Visit site
here listing

the basics of a fixed monuted satallite phone system purchased around 2005 and removed a year later to remove weight from a race yacht .. sat idle since then

FIRST PART OF LISTING .....IRIDIUM FIXED MOUNT TRANSIEVER TYPE ITU1000 SERIAL NUMBER 6006970002
the web link below is to a site that still sells the complete system ..
http://www.sam-electronics.de/dateien/communication/iridium.html
the transiever is the large black box on the right of the picture and is the main component of the system this also comes with the cable for connecting the box to the antenna

there was a new one of these listed on ebay untill recently for $2,500 us so grab a bargain here and build your own system .....

SECOND PART OF LISTING ...... IRIDIUM FIXED MOUNT HANDSET ICHU 1000 SERIAL NUMBER 312632001

the handset looks brand new however it does not have the dock for the handset and this would therefore need to be found seperatly .

to build the complete system you would need to source the following components

1x antenna IAU1000 here is one for sale from another ebayer http://cgi.ebay.com/Iridium-fixed-mount-antenna-unit-IAU-1000-/170607635813
1x handset dock this is available from thrane and thrane as the handset is still current to the new version of the system
1x power supply for the transiever also i would imagine available from thrane and thrane

sim card and sat phone contract ...

basically what i have listed here are the expensive parts of a $5,000 system when purchased back in 2005 still functional today perfect for the cruising yacht or long range power vessel starting bid of 200 pounds happy to ship anywhwere in the world

thanks for looking

IF POSTING TO THE UK I WILL FIND THE LOWEST PRICE AND ALTER THE PRICE SO PLEASE DO NOT SEND FUNDS UNTILL WE HAVE DISCUSSED THE SHIPPING

ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP IN THE SOUTHAMPTON AREA

also listed in ebay !!!

Other threads that may be of interest