Sat 3 Nov

Athene V30

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria in Winter, the boat
Visit site
Of those who are still 'in', not laid down / up etc any one likely to be about in the Blackwater / Colne this weekend? Maybe meet for a beer or two but not so many as to end up 'laid out!'

Seem to have had more settled weather for sailing since the 'End of Season' do than in July / August!

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
Sorry, its our Grandsons 1st Birthday. Would love to be out there, but just impractical until mid december.

muckypup

Visit site
Sorry, not around. Off up-north to cut me mothers hedge before winter /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

S.

pyrojames

transat2013.blogspot.co.uk
Not as yet. Whenever I speak to anyone from SYH they never seem to know anything about any conversation I have had with anyone from there before! There can't be that many placed where I will fit though.

MoodySabre

Visit site
I trust you weren't offering Bernie a swifty! Now now young man just because the weather is spring-like /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Likewise at Bradwell Friday pm - planning a brief sail 3pm onwards until cold round the ears let's get back for a pint before home for dindins.

May see you /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CPD

Visit site
Roger you are truly a very rude man /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif. Drop down to thy knees and offer profuse apologies aplenty to our fellow brethren and brethrenesses /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

A beer Friday pm would be good - I have a new (and therefore longer) list of jobs to be getting on with so may stay over Friday night, not sure yet /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Marmalade

Visit site
Marmalade will be out and about on the Orwell / Stour over the weekend. Give us a shout if you see us!

Simon