Sail Repairs in Preveza

truscott

Visit site
Thought I posted this yesterday, but can't find any sign of it now.

Does anyone have any info on where I can get my Genoa Sun Strip restitched in Preveza?

Cheers,
PT

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Thought I posted this yesterday, but can't find any sign of it now.

Does anyone have any info on where I can get my Genoa Sun Strip restitched in Preveza?

Cheers,
PT

If we was still there christine would had done it for a small fee ,
anyway there a sail place in ionan yard but how good they are or how long it take them , I don't know

Thedreamoneday

Visit site
If we was still there christine would had done it for a small fee ,
anyway there a sail place in ionan yard but how good they are or how long it take them , I don't know

John from Jsails is excellent and he's based in Preveza. If you google Jsails you will find his number and goodly map locator for his loft.

truscott

Visit site
Many thanks. Have written to Jsails and hopefully will hear from them as soon as the Holiday weekend is done.

Cheers, PT

truscott

Visit site
Cheers Vic. Will check out Ionian Yard when we are there around the end of the month but am hoping to get something confirmed for when we arrive (looking around the 25th at this stage (only because our Greek Visa's expire on the 30th, which is a Sunday and therefore we probably need to clear out on Friday the 28th, so the 25th should give someone 3 days to get it sorted. Crossed fingers)).

PT.