sail Cleaner

townquay

Visit site
I've got a long vertical stain down my mainsail after doing a broad reach for over 10 hours, with the sail just touching the (wire) shroud. The stain looks greasy although I don't see where the gerase might have come from as the shrouds are free from such contamination.
Is there a genuinely useful product anybody can recommend to clean the sail by soaking or by scrubbing ?
(The sail is plain old terelyne)

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
i am just colouring in the last box now

i have three boxes for 34.99
or two for 40.00

each box contains a dose of Max Sailbrite ( sailbrite's improved formula)

simply slide out the dose from the draw in the box. dose in the water one box to one bath of water. The box even has a strong stain elminator on the side. Vigorous rubbing of the special panel on the side of the box will remove the most stubborn stains.

Now how many do you want????????

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

vyv_cox

coxeng.co.uk
I respectfully suggest that your boxes are far too small, not vacuum packed and not wrapped in cellophane that has no visible means by which it can be opened. Instructions are minimal and do not include the handling, safety and environmental warnings that are required by all modern products.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
Press Release

Sailbad Enteprises today announced the release of new, improved SailBrite. The product has been enhanced to clean an even wider range of stains, including depleted uranium, from sails. It is now packaged in extra thick shrink wrap plastic (to keep it fresh and dry even on old gaffers*) and comes with a special tool which combines a measuring cup with a special shrink wrap removal blade**. Priced at only £15.99 for a full 125 grams, new improved SailBrite will soon be available from local chandlers. In case of difficulty finding a local chandler, it can be ordered direct from our premium rate phone order service at a special price of £15.49, plus £5.99 p&p.

*It has been alleged that old gaffers like having stained sails, but we categoically deny this

**The special shrink wrap removal blade is packaged inside the shrink wrap for safety reasons, and to stop it going rusty abaord old gaffers and other wooden craft. We recommend biting the shrink wrap firmly with your canine teeth and ripping off the shrinkwrap with a sharp, swift, tearing motion in order to access the shrink wrap removal tool.***

***Please check with your dentist before doing this. WARNING - Shrink wrap can be dangerous if ingested.

Note to editors

Sailbad Enterprises is a company registered in Curacao. 1% of all its profits are donated to charities working with young people worldwide. In the last six trading years, Sailbad Enterprises has recorded small, tax-efficient losses.

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: Sailbad Latest

One of our overseas Agents ( Um Quasr branch) has recently obtained yet another cleaning product.

Sailbad's director of marketing has alrready masterminded the new slogan

Remove unsightly Staines with an ICBM (also works on Egham)

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

vyv_cox

coxeng.co.uk
Biological washing powder probably as good as anything. I've used ordinary soap in the past and mild detergent might well be better. I can't believe it's easy to damage terylene with detergent.

<hr width=100% size=1>

suse

Visit site
Re: Sailbad Latest

Oh ho ho ho ho = I'm trying to laugh silently, coz my class are taking tests and I have to be quiet!

Such a great thread, chaps, and esp Staines

Tee Hee!!!

Brightened my dull afternoon

<hr width=100% size=1>