sadler 290

Birdseye

Visit site
have bought one and since I like a bit of club NHC racing I wonder if anyone has come across any handicap data for the boat, or has seen one racing somewhere I can follow up. Nothing on the RYA site or Byron

for those who arent familiar with it, its a competely different boat to the sadler 29

mrming

instagram.com

flaming

Visit site
Some have done the RTI over the years. If you download the results spreadsheets you should be able to see ratings etc.

doug748

Visit site

donm

Visit site
have bought one and since I like a bit of club NHC racing I wonder if anyone has come across any handicap data for the boat, or has seen one racing somewhere I can follow up. Nothing on the RYA site or Byron

for those who arent familiar with it, its a competely different boat to the sadler 29
There are two that race not so very far from
you - one in Barry and one in Porlock Weir!
I will try and get Byron numbers for you

Birdseye

Visit site
There are two that race not so very far from
you - one in Barry and one in Porlock Weir!
I will try and get Byron numbers for you
Thanks but Byron certainly doesnt have the boat in his list. I wouldnt be that confident in his number anyway - after winning a series by too much of a margin, I checked on my handicap with him and found he had the wrong data for my boat. After correcting the number I dropped back to my normal position! :( My crew thought I was an idiot but I was happy to be an honest idiot.

Birdseye

Visit site
Some have done the RTI over the years. If you download the results spreadsheets you should be able to see ratings etc.
Thanks. Found one in 2012 divission 8a and 0.919 How do these ISC numbers relate to IRC or NHC ?

Anyway, it gives me an idea of where I should be over the line in our fleet

Last edited: