Sabre owners contact please?

Mudhook

Visit site
Hi folks. My boat partner has applied to join the Sabre 27 owners assoc. via their website and we've heard nothing in three weeks. Does anyone here have a direct phone or e-mail address for anyone in the association so we could chase this up? I recall a Scuttlebutter saying they were a good and friendly outfit so I'm sure this is just a hiccup.

many thanks. Mudhook

<hr width=100% size=1>

johna

Visit site
I have sent you a PM re web site application. I suggest you contact Eileen the Secretary at addresses shown on the site.

John Arrowsmith

<hr width=100% size=1>

Johnjo

Visit site
We still are a friendly lot!!! If you should have any more problems regarding contact,
you can always P.M me.

regards mike

<hr width=100% size=1>

philmac

Visit site
Hi Mudhook

It's Eileen, Secretary from the Sabre Site. Look at Sabre site and send me some details through by e-mail i.e. name, address etc and I will see if anything has been received. We have had applications from some far away places so these do take a little longer but I do try and turn new applications around in 7 days. The last application I had and replied to with joining confirmation went out on 8th March so I kinda doubt it has arrived. Could be the bank holiday post or just taking a while to arrive. We are a very friendly and nice bunch of sailors and sailoressess so it will be nice to have your boat partner and perhaps you on board.

See: www.sabre27.org.uk

Best wishes. Eileen.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Mudhook

Visit site
Thanks all. Now Eileen has come up on the radar the problem is solved I'm sure. I'll respond directly by PM.
Regards Mudhook.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Mudhook

Visit site
BTW Eileen, please contact me by PM if you don't hear from me - I have PMd you today 24/4/03 but my recent efforts at this haven't always been successful. Finger trouble at my end I'm sure!

Mudhook

<hr width=100% size=1>

johna

Visit site
Mudhook

I sent you a PM the other day have you received?

Check your settings in User Options to be sure you can send and receive PMs.
Johna

<hr width=100% size=1>

philmac

Visit site
Re: Sailoresses

John, You know me I just want to stand up and be counted. I wear the deck shoes, clean the decks, am a great galley slave and that makes me a sailoress doesn't it - that what Phil tells me are the important parts of sailing anyway!!!!!!!!!

<hr width=100% size=1>

philmac

Visit site

John, You know me I just want to stand up and be counted. I wear the deck shoes, clean the decks, am a great galley slave and that makes me a sailoress doesn't it - that what Phil tells me are the important parts of sailing anyway!!!!!!!!!

<hr width=100% size=1>

Johnjo

Visit site
Eileen,
you can come down and do all that on my Sabre,
And I listen good, You will not have to keep repeating yourself!!!

regards mike

<hr width=100% size=1>

johna

Visit site

Wasted in the galIey, liked it much better when you were at the helm.

johna

<hr width=100% size=1>