Rowing Tender Trailer Prop Ideas

Seashoreman

www.pianotuning.uk.com
Yes, sounds complicated but looking for a simple solution.
My dinghy is rarely used as we have a launch service to boat.
However the dinghy continues to fill with rainwater and goodness we have had plenty of that.
This is an ongoing and probably lazy fix for me. Tried a beer crate but apparently they are hot property and it got pinched.
A cover is a heck of a construction to build. So back to propping up the dinghy to hope water runs out of stern hole.
Simple wood and nail construction ideas please? Maybe something like a small saw horse?
What do you do?
(please don't say turn it over as it is under a rack and too heavy to slide onto top of rack on my own).

Seashoreman

www.pianotuning.uk.com
I suppose I am looking for a combination of Father Hacketts dovetailing skills and Wansworths 'whack a nail in it'.
Too smart and it will walk on its own legs, too bodged with nails and I may be black-balled from the the club.
I have a huge rowing dinghy and two inflatables and haven't used them for 3 or 4 years years.
May come in handy one day.

Chiara’s slave

Visit site
I suppose I am looking for a combination of Father Hacketts dovetailing skills and Wansworths 'whack a nail in it'.
Too smart and it will walk on its own legs, too bodged with nails and I may be black-balled from the the club.
I have a huge rowing dinghy and two inflatables and haven't used them for 3 or 4 years years.
May come in handy one day.
I understand. I’ve just modified an old trailer I bought second hand for £50 to be a launch trolley for my posh but not new tender. I have padded the wood with small fenders. Looks ok, works.