Restaurants in Prague (non boaty)

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Not sure if this helps, but the last time I was there was about five times between 1976-1980. Trouble was, we spent most of the time extragating ourselves out of electic tram cables rubbing on the roof of the truck. So did not feel very hungry at the time!! There are some very nice oldy worldy restraunts and coffee shops though. Did not think this would help alot.../forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue> Haydn

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
If you are really serious, no problem at all, PM me, I will explain all by PM as it is non boaty.

Cheers,

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

tcm

Visit site
there's one overlooking the charles bridge, from the south . It's horrible, so I'd go with the idea that something in a decent hotel might be better. Otherwise Mcdonalds, or simply not eating at all is preferable to the dumplings and er I'm gonna run off and be ill.

<hr width=100% size=1>

TerrifiedTony

Visit site
Sorry for the delay in replying my usually reliable contact let me down BUT this is really nice and is/was frequented by Mr Havel. Not sure if he can still afford it now he is no longer President but I am sure you will be able to. Its quite close to the castle and is a good end to an evening stroll.

LVÍ DVÙR - PRAŽSKÉ SELÁTKO
Pražští labužníci s.r.o.
U Pražského mostu 6/51
118 00 Praha 1
telfax: 00420257530226
tel: 00420224372361

They speak excellent English but if you want any help with the booking PM me.
Cheers
Tony

<hr width=100% size=1>