Put the record straight

Beryl

Visit site
I notice that when posting a story about the EA and lock keepers dogs, that it is said that there have been no reported incidents. Wrong, a relief lock keeper was playing with his dog and fell causing injury to himself. He was then off work for a period of time and when filling in his accident report, he told the truth ! However, this is still no excuse for H and S to impose such ridiculous rules. While on the subject of the EA and their stupid ways, did you see the notices at locks telling everyone to steer in the centre or right of centre of the river to avoid shoals. It seems that shoals are not allowed to form on the right side of the river irrespective of whether you are travelling up or down stream.

Best wishes to all

BG1

Visit site
Re: Who is Beryl!

Hi Beryl, you only post occasionaly, but seem to have official information. I think this might be a scam. Is it Byron with a skirt? not a pretty site (oh, I don't know though!) Or maybe an undercover lock keeper (or wife) or even a dissalusioned ea official. What do others think? Please identify yourself ! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BG1

Visit site

Ere! Byron - it's you init! You're one of them two birds on that quilted kitchen towel thingy advert! Well I'll be blowed - I didn't realise we had tv personality's on ere! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

byron

RIP
Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
Ere! Byron - it's you init! You're one of them two birds on that quilted kitchen towel thingy advert! Well I'll be blowed - I didn't realise we had tv personality's on ere! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope! I'm not as pretty and slim as those two and I wear heavier makeup. Also I have difficulty with my stockings which seem to wrinkle a lot.

Ramage

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]

Nope! I'm not as pretty and slim as those two and I wear heavier makeup. Also I have difficulty with my stockings which seem to wrinkle a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Tonight Byron is..... Norah Batty!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif