Public moorings in chertsey

IAIA3259

Visit site
just moor up on chertsy meads riverbank (left bank if going upstream) other side verry shallow or just past the bridge before the lock then you have a pub either side of the river

stuartbaggs

Visit site
Do you know if either of the pubs have rings or bollards to tie to? I'm particularly interested in the one on the left hand bank (upstream).

Cheers.

IAIA3259

Visit site
I cant rembmber what it has but I have stopped there for lunch and it is a stone edged solid surface so it must have something fitted.

IAIA3259

Visit site
what you cant see on the map is a small cut that runs right next to the bridge between the bridge and the grass island that you can see on the map. its just big enough to get into and get off the main stream.

Captain Coochie

Visit site
There are mooring points all around that cut but as said the further you go in the shallower it gets . Ive taken an 18ft cruiser with a short shaft out board up to the steps of the pub ............ and then had to sleep there :eek:
Conditions of the pub being there where they had to supply public toilets so its also a good stop off if you need a good turn out and dont want to fill the portopoti up !

Last edited: