Preveza to Corinth by Road, Best Option?

Crisby

Visit site
Hi, our friends are moving their boat from Eastern Greece to Preveza early June and we are hoping to join them somewhere near Corinth on the Wednesday/Thursday of their trip. We need to fly into Preveza and my initial plan of a one way car hire does not seem to be an option with the Car hire companies. There seems to be a bus that may fit the timings but not sure how reliable the timings are, we will land about 1130.

So for my first post on a forum which I have followed avidly for several years I am hoping to draw on the wisdom of the many forumites who have in depth knowlege of the area! I am open to any (sensible) suggestions.

Many thanks

Chris

Crisby

Visit site
Thanks, am I right in thinking the bus stop is just outside the airport on the road away from Preveza towards Lefkas? I'll phone the bus company nearer the time to book tickets as I don't think I've ever seen anywhere to get them at the airport although I've never actually looked!

vyv_cox

coxeng.co.uk
We have used the bus many times, always reliable. I'm not sure of the procedure if boarding at the airport, it is certainly possible and they will stop for you but we always bought our tickets first at the bus station out of town.

Note that the bus station at the other end is at Isthmia, not actually Corinth, although I don't know how far it is from anywhere you could pick up a boat.

Crisby

Visit site
Thanks Vyv, we are expecting a short taxi ride at the end depending on how much progress our friends have made.