Powerskipper Advertises for new crew.

RogerRat

Visit site
Needing a new and regular crew Julie advertised for people to apply:

Here is a suitable application:

RESIMAY

To hoom it mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.

I can Type realee quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting..

I think I am good on the phone and I no I am a pepole person,
Pepole really seam to respond
to me well. Certain men and all the ladies.

I no my spelling is not to good but fi nd that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety.

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start emeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

BRYAN

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.

2c72e216.jpg

Julie's reply:

Dear Bryan ,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check.

See you Monday.

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
excellent..

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LAMBADA

Visit site
Ok! just to help brighten a winters day here is a little joke for you.

A very pretty young speach therapist was getting nowhere with her stammerers action group. She had tried every technique in the book without the slightest success.
Finally, thourghly exasperated, she said "if any of you can tell me the name of the town where you were born, without stuttering, I will have wild and passionate sex with you until your muscles ache and your eyes water. so, who wants to go first?"

The Englishman piped up. B-b-b-b-b-b-b-irmingham, he said.

"That's no use Trevor" said the speach therapist, "Who next?"

The Scotsman raised his hand and blurted out "P-p-p-p-p-p-aisley".

"That's no better. There'll be no sex for you I'm afraid, Hamish".

"How about you Paddy?"

The Irishman took a deep breath and eventually blurted out "London".

"Brilliant Paddy!" said the speach therapist and imediately set about living up to her promise.

After 20 minutes of exceptionally steamy sex the couple paused for breath and Paddy blurted out...

"D-d-d-d-d-d-d-erry".

Solitaire

Visit site
Roger - just pulled Julie out of a Day Skipper shorebased course to show her this. She can fit him in at 16.00 today!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pinnacle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Roger - just pulled Julie out of a Day Skipper shorebased course to show her this. <span style="color:red"> She can fit him in </span> at 16.00 today!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet she can!!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

powerskipper

www.facebook.com
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

If only my crew did look like that, the trips mit" have storm bound delays" for a few days at some quiet port somewhere. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

RogerRat

Visit site
Re: must not tell a lie

Suppose you realise that this just proves you had have a second look! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It was the need for a 'spill chucker' that made me think of a crew for you. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brought on a smile though...