Plymouth Fuel

hlb

RIP
Visit site
I'm fed up. Yacht Haven keep sticking the price of fuel up. It's now 33 p a litre with discount for quantity. God knows how much it is without. Usualy I manage to sus out the places where the fishermen get juice, but havn't worked that one out for Plymouth yet. The fuel barge opened and then closed again before I even got around to going there. With all the boats in Plymouth there has to be some where economic to fill up. But where is it??

No one can force me to come here-----------
----- I'm a Volunteer!!!

Haydn

jointventureII

Visit site
oh well, we are a petrol powered boat any way, so unsure of accuracy. Do you have a shell card? we do but it seems to make a difference. 27p is without i think

Another jersey victory in the junior golf the other day. the list is endless.......

:)

DepSol

Visit site
you only ever win at these sports cos all our best players are playing for english teams. The only good things to come out of Jersey are the potatoes and Bergerac.

Bet you still get visitors asking where the Bureau d'Estrange is he he.

Oh yeah we have Shell cards and thats 10% off the 24p. :)

Dom

I just want my boat back in the water ;-(

G

Sell up and buy a sailboat haydn, price of wind hasn't gone up in years, and we even seem to be getting more of it thanks to global warming!

"If a job's worth doing...it's worth paying someone to do it for you!"

Gunfleet

Visit site
This is sad. Bureau des Etrangers iss the old health board buildings above Gorey. Email me privately and I'll tell you why I know.

jointventureII

Visit site
oh well, if bergerac and potatoes are the only good things to come out of jersey,
it looks like 2-0 then! ;-) (anyone who lives in somewhere other than the channel isles: the inter island rivalry is, er, strong?)

You said you'd be coming to gorey soon, is that still a plan? my friend was
caught doing 21 knots through all the boats last week (not that it is easy to miss
someone doin 21knts in a smallish harbour.

JVII.

(ps matt le tissier is passed it!)

DepSol

Visit site
He knows that, that is why he retired. Was over last month but only for the day on FIL boat as mine is out of action. Dropped a hook in bouley bay.

21knots in gorey is a bit foolish, no wonder he got caught.

Dom

jointventureII

Visit site
Well, he's 16, and has quit school so he aint the brightest spark,
although he knows anything and everything about fishing.
Caught 70 mackerel at bouley bay (white rock) the other day.
The boat is now at st catherines for the summer, a close to france as you can get.

Whats wrong with your boat? that line has been at the bottom of your messages for ages.

DepSol

Visit site
Better do a search under Piston Broke. Hydraulic lock on piston 6 causing bent con rod causing cooling failure causing fractured piston causing engine failure.

Long story really but soon to be resolved I hope.

Dom