Please confirm to me ... posting below this is fine ...

G

That Harold Hayles Yarmouth is fine for the location. At present HH are holding this as most definite - pencilled in awaiting my instruction to confirm.

We have contacted various and in all honesty - HH seems best for this in many ways. The fees include electric for those who want, you have walk-ashore access and also only a short hop to the BBQ dunes.

We are trying to speak to the Sailing Club to have a second venue in event of bad weather - rain etc.

As soon as I have 1/2 of the listing agree and reply - then the confirmation is in !!

It's going to be a good one ... we'll make every effort anyway !!

duncan

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Initially idea was Cruise takes off during the week of 21 - 27th May 2006 around various bolt-holes of Solent .... culminating in a get-together in Bembridge over the week-end of 27 - 28 May Bank Holiday.

Unfortunately Bembridge has declined our booking for that weekend - Sat 27th - as Seawych Assopciation has claimed first ... so we need to either sort another location or possibly dates ...

Take note that Round Island Race .... Volvo do .... etc. are all around that time as well ....

We are hoping to have a get-together suitable for families and provide games / interest for younger crew ....
The food aspect is via Beach BBQ and this allows everyone to have what they want - how they want etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yarmouth 27/28 May 2006

G

Yep ... Weekend 27 - 28 May ...

Some boats arriving Friday ... most probably Saturday ...

Head into Yarmouth Harbour and round to Harold Hayles where we are booked for the Saturday night ....

Hopefully as many as possible can arrive as early as poss ... so that we can get sorted on the BBQ area just nearby ...

KevB

Visit site
Kevb
Nirvana
10.3 mtrs
Planning hull .75mtr
2 x over 18's (me and swmbo)
2 x under 18's 1 x 3 years 1 x 14 years /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Arrive Saturday

thanks
Kevin

Talbot

Visit site
Hi Jude
9m Catalac
Myself and SWMBO, possibly also son (all over 18)
Possibly Friday as well - cant be sure untill closer to time