Plastimo Navik Windvane Self Steering - On eBay

billybiltong

Visit site
Plastimo Navik self-steering windvane, complete and in excellent working order. I have totally revamped this unit and replaced all the wood in the past year. eBay item number 271972549476

xeitosaphil

Visit site
As you have put this in the For Sale section of this site I assume you have a price in mind but have not made us aware of it which is a condition of the site. I also assume it is £400 or less?

Could you please put a price on it so we have the chance of buying it from here, prior to the auction end time. :encouragement:

Thanks

Philip

NealB

Visit site
I think it's quite within the rules to put links to ebay sales on here, isn't it?

Whether that's desirable or not is, of course, debatable, but I don't think the OP has broken any rules.

xeitosaphil

Visit site
I think it's quite within the rules to put links to ebay sales on here, isn't it?

Whether that's desirable or not is, of course, debatable, but I don't think the OP has broken any rules.

I think the OP has broken the rules because this is a For Sale section, and there has to be a price on the item to allow anybody to purchase it. He has not made it For Sale to the forum members, as he has not put a price on it. He has only used the site as a shop window to advertise his item at auction on ebay, with no intension of selling it to any of the members of this forum.
My understanding is that things listed here are only allowed to have a ebay reference if it is stated in the listing title and are listed For sale with a price, that also excludes items listed asking for offers.