Pirates.... Stone Point..... Sat 12th July

Laurin

Visit site
I'm sure somebody will find a link to previous years events for those who have not yet had the pleasure. A chance for young and old to dress up as pirates, hunt for treasure, BBQ, drink grog and enjoy the bonfire. Hopefully with some music????

Who's coming?

ChattingLil

Visit site
I hope to come, but we are planning on a holiday last week of June/first of July, which means I need to book more holiday again to bring OL up to Stone Point. If we can't come on OL, I'd willing drive to a muster point and be crew...

FullCircle

Visit site
Is it walkable after dark? Looking at Google earth it would seem the best way to walk is along the old sea wall, and then along the beach - is that possible?

Far easier if you arrive at Titchmarsh, and one of us will come up in the dinghy to collect you and take you back afterward. That's been done quite a lot in the past events.

ChattingLil

Visit site
I'm sure somebody will find a link to previous years events for those who have not yet had the pleasure. A chance for young and old to dress up as pirates, hunt for treasure, BBQ, drink grog and enjoy the bonfire. Hopefully with some music????

Who's coming?

Good job you are not having your work done at you-know-where!
:)

Sixpence

Visit site
Thanks for the offer, I may well take you up on that - I will post nearer the time rather than try and make arrangements now

It's always been a very enjoyable weekend whenever I've made it so worth the effort if you can, I've got a tent you can borrow if you fancy an overnight camping weekend, and there's always been somebody willing to pick up and return to the marina. It's what the ECF is all about, meeting up with people of a like mind and having a good time

Don't forget folks, wood for the bonfire, the more the merrier, bring your own food and drink plus means to cook if required. As always, clear any mess afterwards, but first and foremost have a good time

CliveG

Visit site
DAMN AND BLAST IT - I have been appointed to a 2 day race meeting at Snetterton that weekend.
Haven't been there since they changed the layout.

Hope you all have a good time.
Hope to get there next year.

nortada

Visit site

Who's coming?

It's in the dairy so looking forward to seeing you all there.

Gitane

Visit site
It's in the diary. Not sure of numbers yet.

Never done a pirate weekend before, so looking forward to seeing what it's all about.

Is rum compulsory??? (I do hope so :))

Gitane