Pirate Weekend - Some pickies.......

Sy-Revolution

Visit site
Here's a few pix we took while at this years Pirate Weekend. Thanks Neil and family for organasising the event, it was great to get to know some of you a little more as we didn't get chance at Oostende. Perfect weather too including a good puff to get us home!

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1624.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

P1000667.jpg

P1000671.jpg

P1000676.jpg

So a big thumbs up for the Pirate weekend, Thanks everyone!

Lessons learned:

1. Pyrojames is not a fire breather (although I'm none the wiser as to what a Dr of combustion is.....)

2. Be prepared for a certain amount of 'gamesmanship' at future events! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bastonjock

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The camera's not out of focus. Everything was a bit out of focus on Sunday morning! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeh it was definately moody sabers vision that was out of focus,i saw him approaching us at our mooring ,so we donned our pirate hats and waved him a "bon voyage"

he shot straight pas us /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

sailorman

Visit site
Pleased you all had a good time & thanks for the photo
IMG_1601.jpg

i built her in 1978 & launched in june 78 so its her 30th Birthday /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Happy Birthday to " Seagoons Flying Circus " /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Thanks Crispin

Roger