Pipedream - Not too late!

CPD

Visit site
Hi Vince, no need or obligation or anything to sponsor the return leg and many thanks to you and all the others for your donations.

The return leg starts mid july and is presenting its own challenges. Would be nice to have anything like the support of the outbound trip !

CPD

Visit site
Of course !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ianc1200

Visit site
Alan

Congratulations, hope we get as much interesting reports on the return trip. Makes me feel proud to be a fellow Bradwell resident!

IanC

AndyAndKatie

Me - Greenhithe, Kent. Boat - Gillingham, Kent
Visit site
Well done from me too Alan!! I was a very very late comer to your posts, but What an adventure. I agree with Flipper, what more could entice you home than a nice pint of British Bitter!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

By the way, Ive given ya some dosh too.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey, I might not be able to make the next Jester, but SWMBO said the other night, that She would worry, but she wouldnt stop me, so I might do the 2012!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif .. well, might be a Pipedream at the mo, but we'll see /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif