Piccies Wanted

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
I'm getting a bit bored with the pics on the MoBoChat gallery - seems a long time since we saw something new. Hasn't anyone got some new fab piccies of their pride and joy? (or even someone elses?) Why didnt that angry rag and sticky guy get a photo of the nast stinky that (almost) upset him in Pompey? - now theres an idea....a piccie sin-bin.........

MoBoChat Images and Profile Pics at www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/mobochat

Mike_02

Visit site
I'm not angry..just dissapointed that we can't all get on. And by the way i couldn't get a pic as i was holding on for my life when he went past.

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
What you want to do is get planing around pompey and get collection of fists and V signs as you pass close by.
We raggies could set up a rogues gallery or wanted page.
And we could all set up a rant page against PWC and that ilk.
;-)

Wants woman with boat
Send photo of boat

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Ok right Tony. I'll get some pic's of the rocking rolling whinging, moaning raggies. Next week when I'm down. Well if the insurance sends my new camera in time.

No one can force me to come here-----------
----- I'm a Volunteer!!!

Haydn

lanason

Visit site
I would be delighted to offer my wash should you wish to do a re-contruction - however as my boat is a lot smaller than J******e I would either have to get much closer or do two passes to create the same effect.

I would also like to offer my services to take a picture of your face and that of you boat bouncing up and down.

p.s. Knowing how sensitive you are about this subject I would like to point out that this offer is of course a joke. Made in a vain effort to emphasize that this sort of behaviour is worthy of Crime Watch. As you will gather - all of us on here would be horrified if our actions had such an effect.
However how much of this is deliberate on the part of the Stinky and how much is ignorance or inexperiance ???

Don't label everyone with the same tag as this one guy. It seems from your original post that you expect us all to apologise on his behalf. Like hell we will - He is a g*t.
The world is full of g*ts and we just have to hope that we come accross them as little as posiible.....

All IMHO of course.

Adrian

Any jobs going ??

jfm

Visit site
Re: Piccies availalbe

Tony, I have about 1/2 doz pics from Antibes/Golfe Juan last week. But how do you post em? I tried login but it wanted a passwurd............? Sorry if i'm being thick

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Re: ok but one more thing

Rename the files so that the filename IS the description and make sure the 'Set Photo Captions with original file names' box is checked on the upload dialogue box. I've just added a pic with file name:
'Picture of a reasonably safe raggie on the River Thames.jpg'
If you want to add several pics its a good idea to get them all together in one folder where you can resize and rename them and then upload from there.

MoBoChat Images and Profile Pics at www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/mobochat

Visit site
Re: ok but one more thing

Recently went on a club trip downriver and took pics of every other boat in the group. Asked someone to take my camera and take some of us zooming along and I got two pictures of their dashboard!

Looks like we will have to go down and do it all again.