Photo's.How to do ?

nickyg

Visit site
Photo\'s.How to do ?

Maybe this is a daft question but how do you put a photo under your name on the posts also how do you use a photo in your actual post.
Please make answers simple as i'm no techi
Nick

BarryH

Visit site
Re: Photo\'s.How to do ?

Next to user name, its in user options but it must be hosted somewhere and obey the size rules. In the post. Tags are in Markup. Basically the tags are [image] url of piccy[/image]

OK, to hell with it. Unbolt it and we'll use it as an anchor!

hlb

RIP
Visit site

Even I could not understand that. First you must have a picture on the web. Easy way is to get picture to boat ones site. It must be small. So zoom it down some way. He has the instructions not me, Easy way to practice is toght clic on some ones picture. Then cliic on the bottom line that says Properties. Then paiste in there url to youre whatsit page. Is that clear or do you need more imfo!!

<font color=red> No one can force me to come here-----------
----- I'm a Volunteer! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Haydn

BarryH

Visit site

Yours is as much double dutch as mine! Quote "Easy way to practice is toght clic on some ones picture" And I used your "paiste" bit for that. I'll never get the hang of this Ye olde inglish/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

OK, to hell with it. Unbolt it and we'll use it as an anchor!

BrendanS

Visit site

Nick,
do you know how to edit a jpg picture to a set number of pixels?

If so, just find any post by boatone, click on his html link to his picture gallery. Click on the profile pics bit. Click on the read me, and read it. It tells you how to upload a picture (AFTER it has been edited to correct size), and how to copy the URL which this generates. Copy this, and post into your user options (click on user options, look for user information, click on 'edit' then scroll down to where you can paste url into the box.

If you don't know how to edit a jpg picture, find a computer graphics literate teenager, and print these instructions off for them, you'll save yourself a whole load of grief

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Re: Do you think we should ask Boatone first..nm

Not sure what you think you should ask me...!
Theres an open invitation for folks on the forums to post pics in the Boaters Gallery and the Profile pics area on my website

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boatsontheweb.com/galleryframes.html> BoatsOnTheWeb and Boaters Photo Gallery</A>