Old Princess information

mudkipper

Visit site
Hi guys

Memory tells me that there is a very helpful person at Princess who is willing and able to access and supply information on older models but for the life of me I am unable to find the info on here.
If anyone on here has the contact details I would very much appreciate them for a specific question I wish to ask Princess.

PaulRainbow

Visit site
Hi guys

Memory tells me that there is a very helpful person at Princess who is willing and able to access and supply information on older models but for the life of me I am unable to find the info on here.
If anyone on here has the contact details I would very much appreciate them for a specific question I wish to ask Princess.
Sorry i can't help. I did email Princess a while back with a couple of questions regarding our P45 MK1, but no reply. If you have any luck i'd appreciate knowing who to contact.

papparazzi

Visit site
Hi guys

Hi Mudkipper,
for which model are you searching for information ? I am owning a old Princess 366 and found it also very difficult to get information, if you found someone please let me know. I have the 36 user manual in case that helps you.

mudkipper

Visit site
If I told you that tyco I'd have to............
It was wether a particular Princess 33 was actually a Y hull. Difficult to ascertain when the boat is afloat.....

Sorry papparazzi no success and we decided not to proceed with that particular boat owing to some problems anyway.

PowerYachtBlog

www.poweryachtblog.com
If I told you that tyco I'd have to............
It was wether a particular Princess 33 was actually a Y hull. Difficult to ascertain when the boat is afloat.....

Sorry papparazzi no success and we decided not to proceed with that particular boat owing to some problems anyway.
AFAIK the Princess 33 was on a John Benett V hull. It was the 37 which was available with both, with the Vee hull called the S.