Ocean Colour Scene

warrior40

Visit site
Non sailing , really,but would anyone or their son/daughter/partner/parent have a copy of an Ocean Colour Scene CD called 'A sides, B sides and fairgroundrides' Its called something like that anyway. If so maybe I could buy it or pay for a copy , It is now deleted and I need to find it for a Birthday Present. or any ideas where I may obtain it, tried searching the Net etc.
Thanks

<hr width=100% size=1>

gtmoore

Visit site
You mean B Sides Seasides and Free Rides?

Stick that in a search at Amazon.co.uk and they have 3 for sale (used) on CD as well as tape/vinyl etc. Not cheap mind! Is it any good?

<hr width=100% size=1>Gavin

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: Oi you miserable bleeder

stop trying to kybosh my memories of youth.

look i know you are a bit toey to get indigo out there

OYC are an excellent band of their type
and as for deacon blue
i went out with a girl who was mad about them it was 1988 I and got really into them ( mainly as an attempt to get really into..ahem), even saw them at the GMEX. okay they are very MOR, but the memories. it was worth learning to whisper all those Lyrics /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

warrior40

Visit site
I've bid for one on e-bay now, some turned up there. No idea if its good, my mate keeps going on about it so I thought I'd try and get it for his B'day. I expect I'll be subjected to it on the boat so I'll let you know what its like, Placebo are more my thing, oh and yes, Kylie of course.

<hr width=100% size=1>