O M G. Boatless. Mixed emotions

peterandjeanette

Visit site
Yes, my P40 has been sold. Who said that the "best days are when you buy your boat and when you sell your boat?". Bit unsure of that one. :confused:

Wasn't too bad when I got the P40 as I had just sold the F33 and was able to move straight on to the new boat.

So, what now? SWMBO says I can spend some time doing all the jobs at home that I have promised to do. Ha. Big mistake. Heart says go out and buy a bigger boat. Head says hold on a bit. Think before jumping.

Garage looks like a boat jumble. Ropes, fenders, tools, spare engine bits. Didn't realise I carried so much on board. Take a few weeks to sort it all out. :eek:

Anyway. Now the boat's gone I'm sure it will now be a fantastic summer. So all of you who still have a boat - happy sailing.

Ripster

Visit site
It won't be long before the voices start persuading you to get another. The first true warm day with blue skies and a gentle breeze will have you away to the brokers...

The Force is strong you cannot fight it!!

Solitaire

Visit site
Yes, my P40 has been sold. Who said that the "best days are when you buy your boat and when you sell your boat?". Bit unsure of that one. :confused:

Wasn't too bad when I got the P40 as I had just sold the F33 and was able to move straight on to the new boat.

So, what now? SWMBO says I can spend some time doing all the jobs at home that I have promised to do. Ha. Big mistake. Heart says go out and buy a bigger boat. Head says hold on a bit. Think before jumping.

Garage looks like a boat jumble. Ropes, fenders, tools, spare engine bits. Didn't realise I carried so much on board. Take a few weeks to sort it all out. :eek:

Anyway. Now the boat's gone I'm sure it will now be a fantastic summer. So all of you who still have a boat - happy sailing.

I saw Suprendo the other day. I know how you feel and after all the miles you did in her. You will find it a great loss. I was boatless once for 2 years - felt as if I'd lost an arm.

Be in touch.

mad_boater

Visit site

I lasted 6 months

crazy4557

Visit site
Yes, and the empty berth at OV has been noted....another one bails out but for how long before the force pulls you back ????

Good luck with whatever you choose.

oldgit

Visit site

Anyway. Now the boat's gone I'm sure it will now be a fantastic summer. So all of you who still have a boat - happy sailing.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear about boat...Perhaps something "small" back on "God s own River" The Thames ?

Last edited:

powerskipper

www.facebook.com
ok

If it makes you feel any better, I am doing some training with the new owners, and they absolutely love her, and will look after her very well.

Dom81

Visit site
If it makes you feel any better, I am doing some training with the new owners, and they absolutely love her, and will look after her very well.

Thats right Jules rub salt into the wound why dont you lol

Go on Peter start browsing for the next one you just might find a bargain.

RogerRat

Visit site
Yes, my P40 has been sold.
Anyway. Now the boat's gone I'm sure it will now be a fantastic summer.

Wow, Suprendo was one boat I thought would live forever, you have always enjoyed her so much.

If we do get a fantastic summer, it'll be the first in 4-5 years!

Good luck on finding your Squaddie. ;)