New Bavaria 33Sport and HT

Nautorius

Visit site
Hi all,

Just recieved the full details of the new Bav 33. Got to say it looks very impressive. Full 3 cabin layout with twin rear cabin, good sized head and galley, island berth in front cabin and a Hard top option that looks good. With a total length of 10.4m she will be in the Sub 11m mooring and only weighing 5800KG she is good with a pair of D3's.

Overall it looks a winning package and priced marginally more than a Sealine SC29!

For those interested a trial boat is on the hamble (Sport version) so Pics please if anyone seas her!

Link Here

Got to say I am very tempted as all in for approx £145k....

Cheers

Paul /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Whitelighter

Visit site
Yes, did that in the 34 sport in 2002. 330 Sport weighs 5700kgs, but with the extra bits my exact one tips the scales at 6100kg.

Are we sure the £145k includes D3's? Last time I spoke to Ancasta about it they were talking £150k + with diesels and the obligatory extras (covers etc)

Nautorius

Visit site
Jez,

The quote I have just recieved for a Typical on the water cost is circa £142K inc VAT with the D3-190is, although that did not include all of my extras but did include standard UK upgrades. That is very competitive and reflects a quote, not sure about list!

Cheers

Nautorius

Visit site
That is because at last people are starting to understand that Hard Tops Rule! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers

Nautorius

Visit site
when hell freezes over!

Actually they are propogating the sportscruiser Market first but I am sure Flybridges in the 34/38ft category are on their plan somewhere!

Cheers

Nautorius

Visit site
The Hard Top drawing I have got is a lot nicer than the sketch on the website. She now has an arch over the HT like some of the Scandi boats and the proportions look better when it is not squashed.

The proof of the pudding will be in the eating though (or the seeing)!

Cheers