N. Wales photos (...of boats!)

misterg

Visit site
Just sent these to Shmoo's site: Your Boat Pix

Hope you don't mind me giving a quick 'heads-up' on here, as Shmoo is currently unable to do so (see below). I don't believe I'm doing anything wrong, and it's not intended to wind up 'The Management', but let me know if I'm wrong /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quality not very good (bl**dy auto ISO /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif - I'll never make a pro.) but here goes (click thumbnail for larger image):

Random Bavaria in Conwy Bay

Cafe Noir 505 dinghy off Moelfre - with broken jib halyard? (If you read this, sorry we nearly ran you down /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

Cariad off Puffin Island.

Dansa off Red Wharf bay, I think. Going like a train.

No name Beneteau centre cockpit thingy - Conwy Bay again.

Can't quite make out the name - starts Egy... Egypt?

Knight Spirit, Conwy Bay.

Marlin, off Puffin Island.

Passing Cloud, near Puffin Island.

Err Spirit? I think, off Llandudno West Shore (11th April)

Unknown wooden boat in Conwy bay - thought it might be Kilter of this parish, as no name ( /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif ).

Wakiva III with (IMHO) beautifully set sails off Moelfre

Wavedancer going well in Conwy Bay

Most of the above were taken on 2nd May, and I have more / full resolution versions if anyone wants them.

Andy

marksaab

Visit site
Wish someone would take some "action" pics of our boat!

Oh well heres one we took from the dingy the other week
IMG_1206-1.jpg

Actually we took them to show how taking 12" of the bottom of the genoa makes life so much easier, in other words we can now see where we are going!

New sails for next season!

misterg

Visit site
I probably did you a disservice by even suggesting it - I didn't really have you down for the orange plastic life-buoy, or the fender-airer at the back.

Thanks all.

Andy