Moorings Dart or Plymouth

pcv

Visit site
Well just spent all my savings on a 19ft trailer sailer (Challenger offshore 19 by van der Stadt).

My question is, can anyone recomend moorings in or around the Dart or Plymouth as I like the area and as where having Her-in-Doors caravan sighted just outside Dartmouth it would seem logical (cook near by).

As this boat will be a step up from my old GP14, of which meany a happy time was spent, but as im getting no younger and the old GP has just about seen it's day, well as thy say size matters.

The boat has a long keel, but only a 3 1/2 foot draught so could take a mud burth.

ps as I said Iv spent my savings so cheaper is better, +I like to see owners of boats with spaners and wats-you-call it, rather then whites and pink gin's

pete

<hr width=100% size=1>

Gunfleet

Visit site
I can\'t resist asking

When and why did PSV become PCV? (25 years ago I drove a double decker for a while!)

<hr width=100% size=1>

pcv

Visit site
Re: I can\'t resist asking

iPrivatisation, public SERVICE Vehicle (state ran) Public CARRING vehicle (privatly owned).

I.e. when run by the state you had a service.
When run privately you have no service but you carry.

About 10 years ago

pete

<hr width=100% size=1>

Cornishman

Visit site
Moorings within Plymouth itself are about as scarce as hen's teeth since the marinas arrived, but you could do worse than having a look at Weir Quay on the Tamar just north of Cargreen.
Don't know about the Dart these days but my guess is that whatever you find will be expensive

<hr width=100% size=1>