Met River Police on BBC1!

Steve Clayton

www.aloeland.co.uk
They had CCTV of a guy dumping a bag in a canal. Divers went down to retrieve. Found it was weighted with a couple of concrete slabs and had 2 rip saws with possible body tissue and hair attached. Subsequent tests said this was not human tissue - but they didn't expand further.

I'll leave others to say a bit more on the rest of the programme

AlJones

atsailing.com
There were a couple of attention seeking jumpers on the odd bridge, a floater in the canal near a notorious mugging spot but it was later found that the elderly chap had had a heart attack prior to being in the water. A stupid guy who seemed to have moored is 'boat' nose on to the wall when the tide was plodding and was totally unaware of the possible danger he was putting himself in. There was a women who tried to evade arrest by jumping over the wall at the Embankment, and then went into hypothermia and couldn't move, so when the boys in blue arrived and attempted to 'rescue' her she toppled of the chain she was holding onto and went under, she was saved by the four Officers pulling her out by her hair!

One boat meandering along the Thames at high tide gave the boys a better view of the 'promenade' and the Coxswain noticed a guy matching the description off a suspect who was wanted for street robbery and the guy turned out to be wanted for 'other' offences.

It was erm,.......entertaining to say the least.

I think that covers it.

Al. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You missed the Broom 38 being boarded.

[/ QUOTE ]
and the Freeman 26 which is quite obviously a prime suspect for being a Terrorist's get-away boat /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

chuckaduck

www.coolphotographic.com
Did they show this very dodgey character on the program ?

byronlaunch.jpg

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

byron

RIP
Visit site
Look carefully in fron of me, my baccy tin and fag lighter are there. Strange though, where the hell is my coffee, hmmm! that day Tony (Boat1) was on board, he must have nicked it as the cup wasn't nailed down.