Message re-posted from Facebook

Thistle

Visit site
3 RS Teras stolen from Burnham Sailing Club last night along with the Mersea trailer triple stacker they were on. Hulls are RS tera 2161, 1781, and 657.
Please let us know if you are offered a "deal too good" in the next few days! Please share if you are able. Tnx fellow sailors Di Collingbourne

Mariner69

Visit site
Sorry, I live in the Burnham on Crouch area but would not know what to look out for from your posting. Are these dinghies? If so, what colour?

Thistle

Visit site
Sorry, I live in the Burnham on Crouch area but would not know what to look out for from your posting. Are these dinghies? If so, what colour?

They are dinghies - RS Tera dinghies. The original facebook post doesn't give details of the colours - I've simply cut and pasted it in the hope that it might help in the search for them.

DanTribe

Visit site
They are dinghies - RS Tera dinghies. The original facebook post doesn't give details of the colours - I've simply cut and pasted it in the hope that it might help in the search for them.
They are grey, standard colour for this year.
Teras should have two identifications on the transom.
An ISAF sticker with the sail number and "fee paid".
and
a rectangular grey moulded in plaque showing "GB-LDCT then 4 digits. I don't know what these hull numbers are from the Burnham boats, we should publish these.
If a Tera is offered with these IDs removed or damaged they are dodgy.