MDL Chatham

G

Had a fine result from MDL this week I contacted John Watson MD for MDL following my cruise into Chatham
Marina. I asked him if it was possible to transfer the remainder of my penton Hook berthing year to Chatham
He sent me PM saying that I was to contact Dan the Manager at Chatham.
Had a meeting Sat am with Dan and hand picked a berth from the wall chart of those available
(no such choice at Penton Hook just allocated one with no input from me). Choose one I preferred near
amenities (which are excellent by the way) .
He then went on to say that they are flexible with regard to when you want to start a years berth, again
unlike PH who only start it in April which is "when their season starts" Some may remember my earlier thread
on that subject. JW certainly does.

I have to change the anodes again as I put Mag ones on at PH in Feb. Mindfull of their hugh charge for lift
onto straps for one hour and pressure clean bottom £312. I then asked about a diver.

Dan then says he has a special on lift out & clena for one hour til end Aug of £8.50 per metre,
which only works out at £96. So forget the diver. MDL & Chatham are certainly looking good at the moment

"The Med is calling me"

Canboria

Visit site
Clive

Welcome to Chatham hope you have an enjoyable stay, since you have been hear the weather has improved, must be a good omen.

Has the new fridge got any beers in yet?

Derek

Medskipper

Visit site
Well Done Clive! I saw the boat on B8 at the weekend and guessed that you were now resident as they all are on B pontoon! You are just down the pontoon from me now so I am sure I will bump into you sooner or later!

Barry

I just want to retire with my boat to the Med!

G

I shall be there in the morning wed, to try and repair a Birchwood ts37, engine problems, so if anyones there say hello, look out for a new silver ford transit, lunch accepted in exchange for engine talk etc etc.

paul js.