MBM Normandy Cruise

Medskipper

Visit site
I thought I would try the MBM Cruise to Normandy this August 10th for 7 days. Is anyone else booked on this cruise?
I keep my boat on the Medway so I have to cruise along the south coast to Portsmouth. My wife and I usually holiday on the boat for 3 weeks or so during August so I will leave around saturday 3rd. Anybody fancy getting together and keeping us company? If you are on the Thames or Medway it would be ideal! We cruise at around 15 knots but can do 20 knots if the conditions are ok. let me know and perhaps we can link up!

Barry

Medskipper

Visit site
Hi Piers,

Yes we are, I booked it a long time ago at the boat show. We are going to cruise along the south coast, no real hurry as we dont need to be in Portsmouth until the 9/10th August so we can explore a bit more than usual, then link up with MBM club for 7 days, as I understand it, the club ends up at brighton for the final day so after that we will just enjoy cruising the coast or maybe go up river to St.Kats if the wx is poor. Are you booked on the same cruise and if so when do you travel and where from?

Barry

Piers

www.playdeau.com
Great - I will be on Calm Voyager with Tom Gregory (cruise leader) on the Normandy trip. I'll send you a PM since I am calling all Normandy trip people for some additional details. By the way, when you arrive at the start venue, do call Calm Voyager on 77 - I'll be listening out.

Piers du Pré
MBM Cruising Club enthusiast
www.playdeau.com