MBM club

G

Chatham was full of MBM cruise club boats yesterday including Calm Yoyager, nice to see the Marina with
lots of nice boats in it. Anyone know where there off to and when ?

"The Med is calling me"

ccscott49

Visit site
Nothing to do with your post, but do you know the medway yacht club? I'm trying to trace down, the deceased Laurie Blairs, wife or daughter, as I would like to get in touch with them reference "Englander" Lauries old boat, which he had built, I was in touch with him and his wife briefly before he died, but would like to get back in touch if possible, just hoping for an outside chance.

G

Re: Medway

I'm new to the Medway area you could try PM to Canboira or Barry Winnett both local and berth holders
at Chatham

"The Med is calling me"

G

I'm new to the Medway area you could try PM to Canboria or Barry Winnett both local and berth holders
at Chatham New spelling for first name CGN

"The Med is calling me"

Medskipper

Visit site

Sorry I cant help you, I dont know them, but good luck with your search!

Barry

PS just a thought, have you tried asking the medway ports authority if the boat is still on the Medway?

I just want to retire with my boat to the Med!

G

My friend Dave with a broom 10/70 was on the run from Hull to Chatham, now he is on his way to the Thames for a while, although he broke down off Cromer last week and phoned me for help, not heard anything from him since, so all must be well...... hopefully.

paul js.

ccscott49

Visit site

I own the boat, I just wanted to try and trace her original owner again. But have now found the address, tahnks to the forum!