Mastervolt Combi Invertor/Charger Unit repair

Carmel2

Visit site
When I had a problem with mine in Corfu a young guy who's office was over the road from that Navigators bar was very helpful, sorry I can't remember his name, but he had all the diognostics kit on his laptop, I think from memory he came via Dave Nash...again sorry this was a long time ago. Good luck.

macd

Visit site
There's certainly a Mastervolt agent in Corfu, on the right on the road out from Gouvia marina towards the main drag. Signage says he does repairs. Haven't used him, so can't say more than that.

Mastervolt website lists the place as Technomarine, e-mail: info@technomarine.gr

Mastervolt's dealer locator also lists three agents near Athens. The only other ones in Greece seems to be near Thessalonika. http://www.mastervolt.com/dealer-locator/

Networks

Visit site
Ours failed while in Greece last summer, still under warranty. After contacting all three Mastervolt listed agents in Greece it appears they basically return anything other than a very basic fault to Mastervolt Netherlands, but due to the financial restrictions it was taking months for the items to even get sent. We were advised to wait until out of Greece and in the end opted to return it to the UK supplier for them to sort it out.
Although I packed it to the best of my ability, 2 layers of bubble wrap and 4 layers of heavy cardboard (6 at the ends) it was apparently damaged in transit, the well known courier did not want to know. Eventually the UK supplier negotiated with Mastervolt and they supplied a replacement unit. So unless sipping in the manufacturers original packaging (which we all have loads of space to keep!), be prepared for possible problems.