MARS Database details

Hi All,

The ITU have now confirmed that our latest update has been loaded onto MARS.

Just in order to be sure that all is well I would be grateful if those who found their details to be messed about, would check again and let me know if they are OK now.

Many thanks,
Mike

<hr width=100% size=1>Manager,
Aeronautical & Maritime Services Section,
Radiocommunications Agency

tome

www.google.co.uk
Mike

The updated owner details are truncated - they give owners surname only, no title or initials. It's hard to know if this is correct as they previously listed my wife's name (with title and initials). Her surname is same as mine so I don't know whether or not it's changed!

Regards
Tom

<hr width=100% size=1>

Aeolus_IV

Visit site
At least it now shows our surname rather than the parent in laws surname - so I guess this is a step in the right direction.

Jeff.

<hr width=100% size=1>

That would tend to point out that you haven't listed its details on the Ship Radio Licence, not to be confused with the EPIRB Registry.

PM me with your Callsign, name and the first line of your address and I'll look at the record this end. You are probably going to need to fiil in an Amend/Add form to include the details.

MIke

<hr width=100% size=1>Manager,
Aeronautical & Maritime Services Section,
Radiocommunications Agency

dickh

Visit site
Mike, how do you access owners details? I can only find the page where you can enter Call Sign or boat name? - which is OK.

<hr width=100% size=1>dickh
I'd rather be sailing... :) /forums/images/icons/smile.gif