Mail order stainless fabrication

Visit site
Dear all,

I need to have a (very simple) bit of stainless plate fabricated (a rectangular plate 200mm by 300mm with two holes drilled).
Hoping i may be able to do it by sending a drawing off to someone.

Google reveals lots of small workshops who may be interested, but wondered if anyone had any personal recommendations?

Regards,

Matthew

jfm

Visit site
Dear all,

I need to have a (very simple) bit of stainless plate fabricated (a rectangular plate 200mm by 300mm with two holes drilled).
Hoping i may be able to do it by sending a drawing off to someone.

Google reveals lots of small workshops who may be interested, but wondered if anyone had any personal recommendations?

Regards,

Matthew

There may be 100s of places. I've used Mr Stainless in Ipswich for this. They are happy to receive drawings by mail or email and their work is good. When I say drawings, I mean they are happy with just good quality hand drawings, not proper CAD drawings or drawing board drawings.

PaulRainbow

Visit site
There may be 100s of places. I've used Mr Stainless in Ipswich for this. They are happy to receive drawings by mail or email and their work is good. When I say drawings, I mean they are happy with just good quality hand drawings, not proper CAD drawings or drawing board drawings.

+1 for Mr Stainless.