Lucas CAV injector pump.

DownWest

Visit site
I mentioned this in another thread, but now we having difficulty getting the sheared pump repaired. Local company say parts are a problem..
I have messaged parts4engines, but anybody know of a UK (or elsewhere) outfit that can supply bits or rebuild one. Even a used one would work.
Engine is a 6 cylinder Fiat Iveco non turbo. So a simple pump.
TX
DW

Last edited:

DavidJ

home in Brum. S37 sold, was in Med Spain.
Visit site
I mentioned this in another thread, but now we having difficulty getting the sheared pump repaired. Local company say parts are a problem..
I have massaged parts4engines, but anybody know of a UK (or elsewhere) outfit that can supply bits or rebuild one. Even a used one would work.
TX
DW
I wonder if there is anything special with the Fiat Iveco marine version other than it may be marinised and hence a different part number. Otherwise the scrap yards must be full of them.
Out of interest is it inline or rotary?

Last edited:

Paul1962

Visit site
I have messaged parts4engines, but anybody know of a UK (or elsewhere) outfit that can supply bits or rebuild one. Even a used one would work.
TX
DW
You may wish to try PB Asher in Southampton - a company who have always performed very well for me - no affliation

Dogone

Visit site
TX
DW
Merlin diesel.

WoodyP

Visit site
This is a common agricultural pump, and new ones are about £600.
You could try Dieselec Services who rebuild 01746 712621
Sorry, not very helpful for you in the south of France but maybe help someone.

DownWest

Visit site
I wonder if there is anything special with the Fiat Iveco marine version other than it may be marinised and hence a different part number. Otherwise the scrap yards must be full of them.
Out of interest is it in-line or rotary?
DPA Rotary, I am visiting a truck breakers on Monday. It looks just like the one I had on a Perkins 4-108, just 6cylinder rather than 4.

Thanks for the leads, I have messaged Asher and will call the others tomorrow.
At £600, it beats a rebuld here at €2,500! If they can find the bits...

Last edited:

WoodyP

Visit site