Lost dinghy

FullCircle

Visit site
Dear Slow Boat.

I sympathise, but you should have painted it summat lurid. My yellow dinghy was nicked and pressed into service by some burglars who then abandoned it. When I phoned your marine colleagues, they sighed until I told them it was bright yellow. They knew where it was immediately.

It is now back on the sea wall at Burnham doing nothing in particular. You may borrow it if you wish. I could bring it to Fambridge pontoon on Saturday evening if you wish.

Slow_boat

My own cosy little world where nice things happen
Visit site
Thanks kindly, Fullcircle. As it happens, I treated myself to a rubber dinghy and outboard from ebay for my birthday, so I can manage.

I don't know if it was nicked, set adrift or if the painter just came undone. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Such is life, I suppose. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
Well come and have a beer at Fambridge anyway.....

We have Mr & Mrs Beancounter with us too.

Nev, Janey?

FullCircle

Visit site
You need a chart plotter to get from Hullbridge to Fambridge????? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com
Beer Beer Beer of course we would be delighted to join in /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Where and when please mr FC seeing you owe me after the indian gift of sailing burnhm week

FullCircle

Visit site
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I actually do have a crate of Tiger beer on board.....an Indian gift indeed.

We will be alighting on the Fambridge pontoon sometime around 5-6pm.

We expect to have a Chotapeg aboard whilst primping ourselves for the evening repast, and then a promenade up through the boat yard either to the Marina bar, or to the Ferry Boat. Either way, we will be eating ashore.

We are graced with the company of Bean and Mrs Counter, and Lynn will join us in the late afteroon, having discharged her duties to the sick and malingerers currently availing themselves of our wonderful NHS.

I will PM you with my number....

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com
well now that sounds like an excellent plan.

The Haven (marina bar) is quite busy so reserving a place would be recommended, also not sure if they have their licence yet so may need to bring your own falling down water.

I have Liz's number and can do that deed if required

I will fire up my chart plotter and join you on the pontoon and prob have a poodle down river on Sunday